BlueBearBlueBear

Main Audio Reviews Stats

[The bridge g-R] [The bridge g-R]

Love the sound.

I love the sound of this. The synth was pretty good in the beginning. I love the melody too man! Great job, I'm your new fan!

c3 - The Informer {2} c3 - The Informer {2}

Pretty neat!

The intro was very nice. Great synth too, very trance-ish. But when the synth stops playing and there is just a beat, I didn't like that. But then the synth came in. Yay! I love that. Great job. The melody reminded me of a song but I cant remember what it was. Great job man. Check out some of my work sometime!

C3NTAURI0N responds:

The pause is the build up. I have an original further down the page and i have 2 rave remixes coming up.
Thanks for reviewing
c3
will check your audio

!_-Lunar Eclipse-_! !_-Lunar Eclipse-_!

Great job!

Great intro, it was just a simple kick with a crash, and then when it hit, a synth came in with some effects. Great job on that. Im not really good at intros, but im getting better at it. Great job man, check out some of my audio sometime!

BlueBear

!_-Falling Down-_! !_-Falling Down-_!

Good.

Good clarity, nice beat, sort of a military type of beat. This could probably be used in a flash where they are doing slow motion =D . Check out some of my work sometime!

[Bass Thumper g-R] [Bass Thumper g-R]

Dance!

Great rave G-Rave! The synhts were crazy and the kick was really cool. I love the kick intro, very nice. The basses were kicken ass. Keep up the great work! Check out some of mine sometime!

g-r4ve responds: